Sunday, October 17, 2010

Our 2nd Face-To-Face

Another lesson and boy, it was full of thinking and more thinking! The Math games that Dr Yeap showed us were very interesting and stimulating to the mind. I could actually feel my brain working. I enjoyed the game of Salute and Arranging The Cards very much. Salute is so simple but it forces the player to revise the concepts of multiplication and division. Arranging The Cards involves a lot of creativity.

Through these activities, a point was raised and it really makes me ponder. It is not what we teach, it is how we teach. This is my takeaway for the lesson. And if I always keep this takeaway close to my heart, I will become a better teacher.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete